Create your style symbol with Kantha work stoles
Kantha stitch stole exude versatility and comfort of a person. At Kantha work stores online, you can explore a diverse range of styles across several outfits. Choose jamdani stole from a plethora of prints and patterns that are not just functional but also stylish. Chanderi silk stole provides sophistication to your look. You can wear Manipuri stoles on any event, occasion, a casual get-together, etc. You will get a large variety of stoles online that are woven from fabrics such as silk, cotton, and wool. Tussar silk stoles are ideal for chilly winter evenings.
If You are a Fan of the Heads - Kantha Work of Bengal, iTokri is the Right Place for You to Check Those Out!
Kantha, also referred to as Kanta, qanta, is a type of embroidery work prevalent in the eastern regions of the Indian subcontinent, in West Bengal, Odisha, and Tripura. Kantha’s work is also practiced in Bangladesh. Kantha sarees are worn widely by the women in Bengal. In Odisha, old sarees are stacked and stitched together by hand to make a thin cushion. However, this is not used as an usual cushion and is usually placed above a bed cushion. Nowadays, you would find “kantha stitch” or embroidery on garments other than sarees such as churidars, kurta, Punjabis, etc. The art of Kantha stitch practised by the rural women of eastern India is exceptionally intricate and their talent is unparalleled. iTokri thus brings to you a piece of Indian culture and heritage in the form of Kantha work on scarves and stoles that you would simply fall in love with!
Buy the most Beautiful Kantha Work Stoles Exclusively from iTokri.
- Authentic Bengal Kantha Embroidered Pure Tussar Silk Handloom Stole: This stole is the epitome of fine tussar silk hand-embroidered with original Kantha work practiced in rural Bengal. In fact this stole is the work of master artisanAlimaa Khatun. Since this stole is made of the finest quality of Tussar silk, it is suited for all year round, that is, for all seasons.
- Bengal Kantha Tagai Cut Work Reversible Handloom Cotton STole: Yet another stole featuring the original Kantha work is this handloom cotton stole. Besides the original Bengal Kantha work, this stole also features Tagai cut work alongside traditional designs and patterns. This stole is completely reversible and it would make a great addition to your wardrobe.
- Black and White- Original Bengal Kantha Hand Embroidered pure Tussar SIlk STole: If you are looking for a stole that features Kantha work, yet is unique and would fit well with your outfit on all occasions, this is the one you are looking for. This Tussar SIlk stole is completely black and white and shows original hand embroidered Kantha work.
- Hand Block Print Tagai Work Pure Cotton Stole with Tassels: Tassels look great in any dupatta, and you probably own one such piece. However, you must check out this pure cotton stole that features hand block printed tagai work and comes entirely with tassels that give a new dimension to your look.
- Special Sujani Hand Embroidered Handloom Pure Tussar Silk Stole: If you are a fan of Kantha work, you would love this hand-embroidered Pure Tussar silk stole featuring SUjani work be another great addition to your wardrobe.
Why choose iTokri?
iTokri brings to you different parts of Indian culture and heritage with its vast collection of handicrafts from all parts of India, not just in the form of handicrafts itself but also in garments and home decor items. These include traditional Indian attire and accessories for clothes that brighten up your overall look every time you go out!
Buy Kantha Work Crafts Online
Shop from the iTokri’s exclusive collection of Kantha sarees online that will make heads turn at every event. You could also explore and buy Kantha fabrics that will make gracious outfits. Give your suits and Indian dresses a traditional and classic touch with these authentic Kantha dress material online? Level up your suits and dresses with these best Kantha dupattas. You could also check out the beautiful Kantha crafts of India and give your house a little traditional touch.
Q1.What is Kantha work in fabrics?
Ans. Though Kantha work is widely applied to make embroidery on covers such as boxes, mirrors, or tables, it is also used for sarees, dupattas, scarfs, shawls, and more. Generally, Kantha work is done of fabrics such as cotton and silk.
Q2. What is the difference between a stole and a scarf?
Ans. While a stole is a long shawl for women worn loosely around the shoulders, a scarf is simply a length of fabric that people wear on their heads or neck.
People also liked these Stoles