iTokri is the most beloved online platform for buying authentic handmade Indian products made by Indian artisans and craftsmen. In addition, Itokri provides international shipping for customers all over the world.
Here are some of the frequently asked questions
- How to wear a banarasi stole in winter?
The handloom stoles at iTokri have a vibrant, refined look, are satisfying to wear in winter as it retains body warmth and is soft and light. Banarasi stole is a famous and well-loved designer stole in India that is very eye-catching, and iTokri has the most fantastic collection of gorgeous banarasi stoles that are fit for winter.
Banarasi stoles from iTokri are a complete fashion statement and a winter essential for warmth and style. There are multiple ways to drape Banarasi stole in winter.
- The most simple and innovative way to wear a banarasi stole in winter is to drape it from behind the neck in an uneven pattern and then loop the longer side around the neck to have the two ends of the stole hand in the front then, pairing a bright coloured banarasi stole with monochrome black/white or earth tone outfit to get that rocking fashion statement.
- The knotted style. Stoles are the best accessory to wear to bring out a stylish and glamorous glow in a winter ensemble.
- The slightly complicated looking but straightforward ‘loop through drape’ gives the outfit a modern chic vibe.
- The gorgeous looking ‘faux infinity drape for extra warmth and as a statement piece. Tie a knot with the two ends of the stole after you drape it from around the neck and loop it a few times around your neck to hide the knot. This is one of the most favourite forms of wearing a stole or a dupatta.
- For the Indian shawl look, you can also drape a gorgeous looking banarasi stole around your shoulders and get that elegant touch to your outfit.
- 2. What is the speciality of handwoven banarasi stoles?
Banarasi stoles are handwoven to give the fabric a special touch of character and elegance. At iTokri, handloom Banarasi saris and stoles are made by skilled artisans and craftsmen in India using traditional methods. Banarasi stoles are usually made of silk, or sometimes the fabric is a blend of cotton and silk. Handwoven Banarasi stoles are vibrant and immensely elegant, giving the entire outfit a tasteful and gorgeous touch of ethnic Indian fashion and tradition. Moreover, the fabric is comfortable to the touch and easy to wash and maintain. Banarasi stoles are gaining more popularity as this traditional piece of cloth has become a modern style statement.
Banarasi stoles differ in style, and you can choose among the vast collection of gorgeous vibrantly coloured, block printed stoles patterned with zari work or intricately embroidered stoles online at iTokri. In addition, you can choose among the famous Georgette Banarasi stoles, Reshmi Dora Banarasi stoles, intricately embroidered Banarasi stoles with zari work containing motifs of nature, tribal art or animals, Tanchoi weave Banarasi stoles and a bunch more at iTokri.