- Elephant Handpainted Wooden Candle Holder: Specially curated in Banaras, this handcrafted candle holder is waterproof and the best pick for elephant lovers! Grab them in your favourite colour and design. Also, don’t forget to check out the Peacock Candle Holder.
- Flower - Handpainted Clay Candle Holders (Set of 2): These flower-themed clay candle holders will look extremely beautiful when you light them with a candle. Use it as a masterpiece decor item or an ideal gifting option. Either way, it’s a great pick to spend your money on
- Handcrafted copper enamel Samai small: Looking for an ethnic and traditional touch to candle stands? This piece is the answer to it. Made from the copper surface, this candle holder does not oxidise, extending its beauty’s lifeline and making it more sustainable.
- Diya - Bastar Tribal Wrought Iron 3 Diya / Candle Stand: Made from recycled iron scrap, this traditional piece of work is based on the concept of tribals. Perfect for a wall hanging that will make all your walls shine bright when filled with aromatic candles.
- Handmade Bead Work Natural Bamboo Tealight Candle Holder: The beadwork bamboo candle holder is a classic piece to have in your home near your window or dining table or maybe to use as a gift. It is so captivating that it will leave your mind mesmerised with its beauty.
iTokri is an online store with many innovative and unique products. Fill your house with rich fragrance with iTokri’s incense cones and sticks and decorate it with exclusive handcrafted products. Also, don’t forget to check out the cute Christmas gifts and fabrics online.
Why Choose iTokri?
iTokri is known for its diverse collection of products, and the stunning candle stands are no exception. Apart from the products listed above, many other options are available. So don’t forget to check out the entire collection and buy the one that you love the most.
1. What are the sticks in candles called?
The sticks are known as candlesticks. It is used to allow the candle to be in its place and is also known as a candle holder.
2. How do you make candlesticks?
Nowadays, many different techniques are used to make candlesticks. Some people use the traditional method using PVC pipes, or some just do it by themselves using simple clay. You can try them out, causing them to make your task more enjoyable.